[RePEc-announce] RePEc in March 2014

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Fri Apr 4 19:42:29 UTC 2014

After a record crop, the last month was unusually calm in terms of new
RePEc archives: Corvinus University Budapest, Università Bocconi, African
Finance and Economic Association, and Chiang Mai University. We counted
616,841 file downloads and 2,692,082 abstract views. While these numbers
are on the high side, this did not bring us any particular threshold,
except that we reached 50000 registered people (not all of them authors)
in the RePEc Author Service. That is it for a very short post this month.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA