[RePEc-announce] RePEc in August 2013

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Wed Sep 4 19:31:44 UTC 2013

Over the past month, we welcomed the following new archive participants:
African Governance and Development Institute, Universität Bern (II),
Universitatea Creştină “Dimitrie Cantemir” (II), American Enterprise
Institute, OSINERGMIN (Peru), Central Bank of Montenegro, University of
Tokyo (II), Better Advances Press, Université Libre de Bruxelles (II).
With the addition of Cameroun and Montenegro, this brings the number of
countries hosting RePEc archives to 78. We also counted 1,806,601 abstract
views and 437,187 downloads from those RePEc services participating in our
statistics.

Finally, the following thresholds where passed last month:
30000000 cumulative articles downloads
1300000 items available online
800000 articles available online
500000 articles with abstracts
200000 articles with extracted references
5000 cited books
3000 software components available online
20% of registered authors indexed in RePEc Genealogy

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA