[RePEc-announce] RePEc in September 2013

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Fri Oct 4 02:27:33 UTC 2013

What is new this month? We inaugurated a job market paper archive for the
doctoral students looking for academic opportunities. We welcomed a few
new participant archives: Institute for Research on Population and Social
Policies, ROME Network, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy
and Public Administration, Competitività Regole Mecati (CERM), Job Market
Paper Archive, Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro, Now
Publishers. We also counted 525,434 file downloads and 2,100,794 abstract
views in September 2013. Finally, we passed only one threshold this
month: 400000 items indexed by JEL code. There will be much more to report
next month.

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA