[RePEc-announce] RePEc in June 2013

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Wed Jul 3 19:40:47 UTC 2013

What is new this month? We introduce two new ranking criteria, breadth of
citations for registered authors and strength of students for authors,
institutions, and regions. The latter ranking for institutions comes to an
evaluation of graduate programs and is based on information provided by
users to the RePEc Genealogy.

We welcomed a series of new RePEc archives: Society for the Study of
Business and Finance, Xiamen University, University of Belgrade, American
University of Sharjah, National School of Political and Administrative
Studies, Serbian Association of Economists, Universidad Nacional de
General Sarmiento, University fo Amsterdam (III), Lifescience Global, IPAG
Business School, Istanbul Bilgi University. We counted 500,656 file
downloads and 1,942,807 abstract views. And we passed the following
thresholds:

2500000 cumulative abstract views for book chapters
1400000 listed works
250000 JEL-coded working papers
7000 books available online
1000 contributors to the RePEc Genealogy

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA