[RePEc-announce] RePEc in December 2012, and a look back at 2012

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Wed Jan 2 12:05:39 CST 2013

Over the past month, we welcomed new archives from the following
institutions: Université Nice-Sophia Antipolis, Europa-Universität
Viadrina, Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro, Feng
Chia University, Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. RePEc services
served 2,235,346 abstract views and 554,912 full-text downloads over the
course of the month. And we managed to pass the following thresholds:

800000 research items listed in registered author profiles
250000 working papers with extracted references
150000 articles with extracted references
1500 participating archives

A few additional words about 2013. Over the past year, we counted
26,409,738 abstract views and 7,004,655 full-text downloads through RePEc
services participating in the bean counting, IDEAS served 11,473,203
unique visitors from 226 countries and territories (including 3 visits
from Nauru, 7 from Saint Pierre and Miquelon, but none this year from
North Korea, contrarily to previous years). RePEc added 112 new
participating archives, 297 working paper series, 180 journals, 53,731
working papers, 113,336 articles, and a total of 163,479 new items
available online. 3,769 authors registered, 4,141 NEP reports were issued,
references were extracted and matched from 112,389 works. Beyond this,
IDEAS and EDIRC went through a redesign, EconoAcademics.org was relaunched
as a blog aggregator for economics research, the CollEc co-authorship
analysis site was opened to the public, new features were added to the
RePEc Author Service and CitEc, our citation analysis site, and the RePEc
Genealogy was introduced. And there are plenty of plans for 2013!

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA