[RePEc-announce] RePEc in November 2013

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Wed Dec 4 20:05:48 UTC 2013

The big news this month is that we reached a significant mark in terms of
traffic. Since we started counting, and for those RePEc services that
report these statistics, RePEc has facilitated 300 millions abstract views
and 75 million full text downloads. This was after counting 639,213 file
downloads and 2,764,484 abstract views last month. We also brought the
number of countries hosting a RePEc archive to 80, with the following
additions: Belarusian Economic Research and Outreach Center, Istanbul
Commerce University, Sakarya University, CEPAL, UNU-MERIT,
Econjournals.net, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society,
Bucharest University, Kingston University, Université Paris-Dauphine, Pak
Publishing Group, Editions NecPlus, Edward Elgar. Finally the fantasy
league got off to a good start, with already 163 players.

Also, RePEc will be present at the ASSA meeting in Philadelphia, the
largest gathering of economists. You will be able to find us at the booth
of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in the exhibitors’ hall, where we
can explain the various RePEc services, take suggestions and answer
questions.

And now for the full list of thresholds we reached:
300000000 cumulative abstract views
75000000 cumulative downloads
900000 documents claims in author profiles
80 countries hosting RePEc archives

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA