[RePEc-announce] RePEc in March 2013

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Fri Apr 5 02:00:03 CEST 2013

What is new this month? Nothing much to report, for once, except that as
MyIDEAS usage is expanding, we are now going to alert series and journal
maintainers, editors and authors about how many people are following them.
But as promised, we will not be revealing who it is. And, of course, we
started fantasy leagues.

During the month, we counted 668,431 file downloads and 3,065,876 abstract
views. Almost 500 authors registered, proving that there is still a large
potential for growth in the RePEc Author Service. And we welcomed the
following new archives: Institute of Accounting and Finance Kiev, Grantham
Research Institute, Akroasis, Valahia University, Harvard University
Press, Kobe University (II), Universidad de Guadalajara, University of
Primorska, Ecological University of Bucharest, Duke University (II),
Masaryk University, School of Oriental and African Studies, Gdansk
University of Technology.

Finally, we reached the follow thresholds:
1000000 cumulative abstract views through Socionet
150000 cumulative downloads through Socionet
15000 listed books
6000 listed online books

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA