[RePEc-announce] RePEc in September 2012

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Oct 4 08:59:23 CDT 2012

This was an unusually busy month for RePEc. First, we unveiled various
improvements to CitEc, our citation analysis initiative. Then, we launched
the RePEc Genealogy, which traces through crowd-sourcing the academics
family tree in economics. Almost 400 authors joined the RePEc Author
Service, a pace that amazingly does not seem to slow down despite covering
over 33000 published authors. And the following institutions joined RePEc
with an archive: Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities,
University of Ghent, Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini, Università di Salerno,
Vita e Pensiero, University of Bucharest, Australian Treasury.

And now the thresholds that have been reached during last month:
1250000 items indexed in RePEc
750000 articles indexed in RePEc
125000 articles with references
5000 RePEc items mentioned in blog posts on EconAcademics.org
5000 blog posts indexed on EconAcademics.org
600 blogs with links captured on EconAcademics.org

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA