[RePEc-announce] RePEc in October 2012

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Sat Nov 3 08:11:07 CDT 2012

What happened with RePEc last month? First, like every October,
institutions are at the Fall peak in producing research, as over 20,000
items have been added to RePEc. Second, our new project, the RePEc
Genealogy, is off to a good start, with already over 4000 authors listed.
Then, we counted 634,377 downloads and 2,462,684 abstract views through
participating services. Finally, we welcomed the following new
participating archives: University of Notre Dame, Yonsei University,
ZenTra Center for Transnational Studies, Asian Academy of Management,
Urban Institute, WWWforEurope, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Università di
Napoli “Parthenope”, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Moscow State
University, Shandong University, Regia Naţională a Pădurilor, and
Universität Zürich (III)

We reached the following thresholds:
10000000 references extracted
4000000 references matched with material listed in RePEc
2000000 cumulative book abstract views
700000 articles available online
25000 authors linked in CollEc co-authorship network
10% of registered authors listed in RePEc Genealogy

Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
P.O. Box 442
St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA