[RePEc-announce] RePEc in April 2012

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu May 3 01:59:19 CDT 2012

The innovation of the month is the complete overhaul of EconAcademics.org,
the blog aggregator for economics research. It now monitors a much longer
list of blogs and selects the blog posts that discuss research. Also,
IDEAS now links back from the abstract and author pages to the posts.

We counted 634,507 file downloads and 2,319,912 abstract views during last
month and welcomed the following new participating RePEc archives:
Kasetsart University, Review of Agrarian Studies, Brigham Young
University, Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz, Bahcesehir University, JICA
Research Institute, La Trobe University (II), Western Risk and Insurance
Association, IGI Global, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics,
Universitatea Andrei Saguna, Scientific Society of Management from
Romania, Duke University (II), and Università di Trieste.

Finally, we passed the following thresholds:
3000000 matched citations
2500000 cumulative downloads through NEP
2000000 cumulative abstract views for book chapters
700000 listed articles

--
Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research