[RePEc-announce] RePEc in August 2011

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Tue Sep 6 07:54:28 CDT 2011

It is time to get out of the Summer slumber. We experienced some
relatively light traffic over the past month, with 532,762 file downloads
and 1,835,609 abstract views. Also, only six new archives joined RePEc:
Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program, UNICEF,
Saphira Publishing House, Association for Cultural Economics
International, World Demographic and Ageing Forum, Universität
Duisburg-Essen (II). But despite this light activity, we got some
interesting thresholds passed during last month:

650000 listed articles
350000 online working papers
150000 cited working papers
33333 NEP reports created
30000 unique email addresses subscribing to NEP reports.
75 countries with RePEc archives

--
Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research