[RePEc-announce] RePEc in September 2011

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Tue Oct 4 16:25:56 CDT 2011

We welcome everyone back from the Summer slumber, as traffic is on the
increase again at RePEc: 607,566 file downloads and 2,172,027 abstract
views. While these numbers are lower than for September in recent years,
this is due to the gradual tightening of what is considered a unique and
valid abstract view or download by a human as we keep refining these
criteria to prevent fraud and abuse.

Over the past month, we also welcomed a series of new participating
archives: International University of Japan, Universidade Federal da
Paraa, SocietItaliana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, Fundaci
ARU, Pro Global Science Association, Universitatea de Vest (Timisoara),
Bucharest Academy of Economics Studies (III), Universidade de S Paulo.

Finally, RePEc reached a number of thresholds:

240,000,000 abstract views
1,111,111 indexed items
666,666 items listed in author profiles
350,000 cited items
333,333 articles with abstracts
200 book series

--
Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research