[RePEc-announce] RePEc in October 2011

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Thu Nov 3 20:06:23 CDT 2011

The highlight of the month is the RePEc Author Service, which has recently
welcomes its 30,000th registered author, and continue to get more at a
never decreasing rate. Also, the service recently moved to the Economic
Research Division of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, which provides
hardware, hosting and maintenance.

We also welcome new RePEc archives: University of Hyogo, University of
Chicago, African Studies Center, Universitat Jaume I, Chung-Ang
University, New York State Economics Association, International
Microsimulation Association, Teagasc, University of Sydney (II), Hiroshima
University, Universidade de S Paulo, Weissberg SRL.

Finally, these are the thresholds we reached:
200000 papers with references
30000 registered authors
5000 online books

--
Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research