[RePEc-announce] RePEc in November 2011

'Christian Zimmermann' zimmermann at stlouisfed.org
Sun Dec 4 16:21:05 CST 2011

RePEc continues to grow in ways we would never imagined only a few years
back. For example, this month, we surpassed the amazing number of a
million works listed in RePEc and available in full text. Or, 460 new
authors signed up with the RePEc Author Service in the past month. And we
continue to have a steady stream of newly participating archives. In
November, these were: Hungarian University of Transylvania, Indian
Econometric Society, University of Connecticut (II), Maastricht School of
Management, European Historical Economics Society, Cato Institute,
Universidad del Pacifico, Harvard University (II).

--
Christian Zimmermann                          FIGUGEGL!
Economic Research