[RePEc-announce] new archive (#1229): MDPI

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Fri Oct 8 18:35:12 CDT 2010

Template-type: ReDIF-Archive 1.0
Handle: RePEc:gam
Name: Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, (MDPI)
Maintainer-Email: rordorf at mdpi.org
Description: Based in Basel, Switzerland, MDPI publishes diverse electronic open access journals. Our publishing activities are supported by more than 2'000 active scientists on our journal's international editorial boards including several Nobelists. More than 25'000 unique authors already published with MDPI, and 65'000 scholars are in the pool of reviewers.

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063