[RePEc-announce] RePEc in April 2010

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Wed May 5 06:44:54 CDT 2010

April has been a memorable month, with close to 40,000 works new indexed.
We thus reached 900,000 index works, of which 750,000 are online. Also, we
have now counted 200 millions abstract views since the start of the
project, a highly filtered number as the raw count before removing
multiple views, robots and other “illegal” activity is four times
that.

The 13 new archives that joined RePEc in April were: Chapman University,
Africa Growth Institute, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (II),
Programme National Persée, United Nations Development Programme,
University of Winnipeg, University of Valencia (III), Leuphana University
Lüneburg, Revista de Economía Crítica, Università Roma 1 (III),
University of California-Davis, Pontifica Universidad Católica de Perú,
Università Roma 2 (II).

And, finally, we reached an impressive list of thresholds during the
month:
200,000,000 cumulative abstract views
900,000 listed works
750,000 listed online works
500,000 abstracts
24,000 registered authors
3,000 online books

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063