[RePEc-announce] RePEc in May 2010

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Sun Jun 6 10:34:24 CDT 2010

May was a rather unusual month. Traffic has be lighter than usual, with
751,319 file downloads and 2,512,833 abstract views, but a large number of
bibliographic items were added to RePEc, about 14,000. At this pace, we
should be reaching a million within the year!

Also, 12 new archives joined RePEc: Swiss Economics, National Bank of
Serbia, Toulouse School of Economics, University of Copenhaguen (II),
Universität Basel, US Department of Justice, Kasetsart University, Center
for Strategic Research and Analysis, Institutul de Economie Mondiala,
University of Warwick (III), Universität Münster (II) and the European
Commission (II).

Finally, these are the thresholds we passed during this past month:
1000000 book abstract views
550000 listed articles
400000 book chapter downloads
250000 articles with abstracts
24000 registered authors
12000 online chapters

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063