[RePEc-announce] RePEc in June 2010

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Sat Jul 3 07:33:22 CDT 2010

We just concluded a very calm month, with people visibly watching more the
World Cup than doing bibliographic searches. We counted 608,512 file
downloads and 2,029,548 abstract views, the lowest monthly numbers in two
years. Still, 12 new RePEc archives joined: Universität Duisburg-Essen,
SEACEN, La Trobe University, Oxford University (III), Sociedad Española
de Historia Agraria, South Asian Network for Development and Environmental
Economics, Universidad de Zaragoza, Australian National University (V),
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Economic Research Forum (Egypt), US
Environmental Protection Agency, Auburn University.

We also passed few important thresholds, the next month looks even more
promising:

800000 full texts listed
350000 listed working papers
300000 items with citations
70000 articles with references

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063