[RePEc-announce] RePEc in November 2010

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Sat Dec 4 08:03:37 CST 2010

November is typically a month where all activities reach a high for the
second half of the year, and this has not failed. We counted 849,932 file
downloads and 3,417,357 abstract views through RePEc services, with almost
record traffic at NEP. The bigger news is that EconPapers has reached two
major thresholds: 10 million downloads and 40 million abstract views since
the start of the service.

We also welcomed 12 new archives: Annual Reviews, Cologne Graduate School,
Universität Osnabrück, Oxford University (III), Scuola Superiore
Sant’Anna di Pisa, University of Information Technology and Management
(Poland), Università di Cassino, Brandeis University, Dunarea de Jos
University of Galati, National Technical University of Athens, Alexandru
Ioan Cuza University, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon.

Finally, these are the thresholds we reached over the past month:
40000000 cumulative abstract views on EconPapers
10000000 cumulative downloads on EconPapers
6000000 references extracted by CitEc
75000 articles with references extracted
30000 reports mailed by NEP
8000 books listed

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063