[RePEc-announce] RePEc in October 2009

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Wed Nov 4 11:51:09 CST 2009

This way again a very busy month, with 878,635 file downloads and
3,199,663 abstract views, which are numbers close to records. We also had
16 new particpating archives: Unversité d’Orléans, Finanzas Púplicas
México, “Constantin Brancusi” University of Targu-Jiu, BEPress (II),
University of Bacau, Ryerson University, Tblissi State University, Seoul
National University, Athens University of Economics and Business,
University of Manchester (II), Imperial College, Universté Catholique de
Lille, ETH Zurich (IV, V), Towson University, European Commission Joint
Research Centre.

In terms of thresholds passed, we report:

30000000 cumulative downloads through IDEAS
750000 cumulative software component downloads
450000 works listed in author profiles
300000 cumulative chapter downloads
1100 participating archives

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063