[RePEc-announce] new archives: 997, 998, 999 and 1000!

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Fri Mar 6 08:14:39 EST 2009

I erroneously put twice the same archive. Here is the missing one:

Template-type: ReDIF-Archive 1.0
Handle: RePEc:kyu
Name: Faculty of Economics, Kyushu Sangyo University
Maintainer-Email: yushi at ip.kyusan-u.ac.jp
Economics, Kyushu Sangyo University

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063