[RePEc-announce] RePEc in February 2009

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Mon Mar 2 20:21:11 EST 2009

A short, but busy month considering we were close to beat our monthly
traffic records, with 859,562 file downloads and 3,115,704 abstract views.
We also continue adding material at a tremendous pace, about 500 items a
day and 15 new authors register every day.

The following archives joined RePEc: Cairn.info, Università di Roma
Sapienza, University of Nottingham (II), Management and Organization
Review, CEFIG Budapest, Latvijas Banka, University of Pisa, Bulgarian
Academy of Sciences, South Dakota State University.

In terms of thresholds passed, we have the following:
25,000,000 downloads through IDEAS
600,000 items available online
140,000 items with JEL codes
900 journals

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063