[RePEc-announce] RePEc in May 2009

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Sat Jun 6 05:20:04 EDT 2009

It seems that every month we have some new big number to announce. This
time we have four. First, RePEc has now information about 3/4 million
items of research. Second, our email notification service NEP has now sent
500 weekly NEP-ALL reports (the ones containing all new papers). Then, the
CitEc project has now managed to extract references from 200,000 items,
and thus find citations to 250,000 items within RePEc.

New participants providing bibliographic information about their
publications are: Arizona State University (II), Baltic International
Centre for Economic Policy Studies, University of Pitesti, Warwick
Business School, University of Economics Prague, Technical University of
Lisbon, Gestión Joven, Anadolu University, ISCTE, Polish Academy of
Sciences, George Washington University (II)

In terms for traffic, LogEc registered 823,795 file downloads and
2,916,764 abstract views. Last month, it was 917,870 respectively
3,149,903. We mention this because these numbers had to be corrected after
one week of IDEAS traffic was found missing, but too late for last
month’s report. In any case, all statistics are available at LogEc.

Finally, the list of thresholds we have passed during last month is the
following:
125000000 abstract views on IDEAS
750000 items listed in RePEc
250000 items cited within RePEc
200000 items with references extracted
500 NEP-ALL reports

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063