[RePEc-announce] RePEc in November 2009

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Wed Dec 9 07:22:06 CST 2009

With a little delay, here is the monthly report about what is happening at
RePEc. First, the CitEc project, which does citation analysis for RePEc is
now being hosted by the Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones
Economicas, who took over from the Universidad Politecnica de Valencia.
Second, we welcome 10 new participating archives: Academia Sinica, Purdue
University (II), GRIPS, COMISEF, University of Muenster, Institute of
Education (University of London), Public Finance=Finances publiques,
University of Alicante, Spiru Haret University (III), and University of
Pau. Third, we experienced record traffic, with 918,278 file downloads and
3,324,205 abstract views.

Finally, regarding the thresholds we passed in November:
450000 listed abstracts
150000 cited articles
22000 registered authors

And to anyone going to the ASSA meetings in Atlanta, we hope to see you at
our booth in the exhibition hall!

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063