[RePEc-announce] RePEc in July 2009

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Tue Aug 4 12:46:03 CDT 2009

The month of July is generally calm. Regular classes are not in session on
campuses, researchers are on vacation or at conferences, thus it is to be
expected that RePEc sees little new material or traffic. We counted
674,639 File downloads and 2,287,995 abstract views, relatively modest
numbers, saw only six new archives: Universidad de los Andes, Katholieke
Universiteit Leuven (II), Spiru Haret University Brasov, Austrian Academy
of Sciences, ETH Zürich (III), German Council for Social and Economic
Data. The first added Venezuela to our list of participating countries,
which is now at 68.

We still managed to pass a few thresholds:

400000 online articles
12500 listed book chapters
5000 subscribers to NEP-HIS, the largest subscriber base in NEP

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063