[RePEc-announce] New archives, Sep 2008

Kit Baum baum at bc.edu
Wed Oct 1 09:22:38 EDT 2008

RePEc added 11 new archives in September:

JDI	John Deutsch Institute, Queen's University

WBP	World Bank Publications

JNS	Jahrbücher für Nationalökonomie und Statistik, Justus-Liebig
University of Giessen

BNR	BANGLADESH DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH CENTER (BDRC)

NBS	Economics Division, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent
University

UNU	World Institute for Development Economics Research, United Nations
University, Helsinki

EME	Emerald Group Publishing

LDE	Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia-Departamento de
Economía

WWW	Watson Wyatt Worldwide

HEL	Hellenic Observatory, European Institute, LSE

DUN	Department of Economic Studies, University of Dundee

bringing the total number of archives to 928. In addition, we have 177
codes assigned to archives awaiting activation. Via the RePEc-help
list, we have enlisted volunteers to contact the oldest 20 of those
archive code requestors to see what assistance they need.

Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
http://repec.org