[RePEc-announce] RePEc in October 2008

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Wed Nov 5 09:38:59 EST 2008

The major development this past month is that the contents of AgEcon
Search are now listed on RePEc. About 30,000 works will gradually be
integrated over the next weeks. Also, October is traditionally a busy
month, which is reflected by a large number of new participants (authors
and institutions) and high traffic. We recorded 701,893 file downloads and
2,757,234 abstract views. In addition, the following publishers joined us
during this month: British University in Egypt, Migration Letters,
Universitatea .Al. I. Cuza., Universite du Littoral, AgEcon Search, EERI,
University of Suceava, Econometica, Spiru Haret University, WorldFish
Center, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, esocialsciences.com, Scuola
Superiore Sant.Anna, Tufts University.

In terms of thresholds passed this month, we have:
150,000,000 cumulative abstract views
25,000,000 year-to-date abstract views
640,000 items listed
375,000 articles listed
18,000 authors registered
3,000 series and journals indexed
2,500 books listed

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063