[RePEc-announce] new service and new archive

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Sun Apr 27 15:09:04 EDT 2008

The RePEc Input Service (http://input.repec.org/) is now available for
archives that cannot function because of restrictions on their servers.
This service is only meant as a last resort, as we continue to encourage
archives to be set up on their home servers.

Consequently, we also have a new RePEc archive (#879)

Template-Type: ReDIF-Archive 1.0
Handle: RePEc:ris
Name: RePEc Input Service
Maintainer-Email: christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
series that cannot set up their server to satisfy mirroring criteria for RePEc

Some existing archives are moving to this service, but there will be no
change to their handles.

Thanks to Sune Karlsson for providing the scripts running the RePEc Input
Service.

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063