[RePEc-announce] globAvantage, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria [archive no. 827]

Kit Baum baum at bc.edu
Wed Nov 14 17:27:16 EST 2007

Template-type: ReDIF-Archive 1.0
Handle: RePEc:pil
Name: globAvantage, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria
Maintainer-Email: claudio.esperanca at ipleiria.pt
globAdvantage Department of Polytechnic Institute of Leiria

This archive was set up by those for whom English is not a native
language within ***three hours*** of an archive code being assigned.

It sort of makes you wonder why we have a list of 166 other
requestors with a median time-to-establish of 251 days (and that's a
right-truncated distribution; I have removed those > 18 months from
the requestors list).  Perhaps a topic for discussion on the blog?!?

Kit

Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
http://repec.org