[RePEc-announce] RePEc in October 2007

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Fri Nov 2 10:05:48 EDT 2007

Hello!

Two new items this month: first we now have a blog, at
http://blog.repec.org/ where we discuss issues relevant to RePEc and the
Economics community in general. Second, we now attempt to classify authors
by fields. See results at http://ideas.repec.org/i/e.html.

Coverage has tremendously increased this month fuelled by 15 archives and
the old archives: over 34'000 new items are now listed. Traffic was also
very high, setting records on several servers. Total traffic was 642,109
file downloads and 2,280,187 abstract views.

Quite obviously, we passed a few thresholds under these circumstances:

120000000 cumulated abstract views
400000 items with download
300000 articles listed
250000 articles with download
90000 distinct papers announced through NEP
75000 papers with citations
17500 NEP reports
1750 chapters listed

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063