[RePEc-announce] RePEc in June 2007

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Sat Jul 7 12:51:50 EDT 2007

Hello RePEc friends,

the new item this month is that the RePEc Author Service introduced a
feature that allows authors to delete erroneous citations to their work.
As a consequence, we can lower the tolerance level for matches while
searching the database.

In terms of traffic, we have started the calm Summer, but still with much
more traffic than last year: 532,855 file downloads and 1,900,760 abstract
views.

And here are the thesholds passed during the last month:

15000000 downloads through IDEAS
2500000 references found in papers and articles
800000 citations linked in RePEc
375000 items online
250000 items claimed in author profiles
240000 papers announced through NEP
110000 items with references
90000 JEL coded papers
16000 NEP reports
1800 paper series

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063