[RePEc-announce] RePEc in April 2006

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Thu May 4 21:22:31 EDT 2006

Hello all,

as expected, things slowed down a little in April after the banner March
2006. Still we got impressive traffic with 516,196 file downloads and
2,130,615 abstract views.

In other developments, CitEc has now improved its efficiency in parsing
documents for references and citations, improving by 10% the number of
analyzed documents.

Regarding the usual list of thresholds passed during the last month, we
have:

370000 works
270000 online documents
190000 articles
170000 works claimed by registered authors
2100 series and journals
750 books

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063