[RePEc-announce] new archives, June 2006

Kit Baum baum at bc.edu
Sat Jul 1 08:45:03 EDT 2006

RePEc added 15 new archives in June:

CRS	INSEE-CREST

IPF	Institut za javne financije (Institute for Public Finance),
Zagreb, Croatia

FER	Government Institute for Economic Research (Finland)

EBS	Endowed Chair for Corporate Finance and Capital Markets, European
Business School, Oestrich-Winkel

CSL	Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, Università degli Studi di Milano

EAG	Economie d'Avant Garde

DRM	DRM, Univ. Paris X

BEA	Bureau of Economic Analysis, U.S. Department of Commerce

CCB	Centre for Central Banking Studies (CCBS), Bank of England

EGA	EGAP, Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Ciudad de México

LST	List Gesellschaft

IAB	Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg

WSU	School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University

TTH	TTU Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences

URV	Departament d'Economia, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Universitat
Rovira i Virgili

bringing the total of active archives to 623. We also have 140
requested archive codes (requests dating within the last two years).

Among significant developments: Cambridge U Press is now hosting an
archive, and have listed many titles we did not have, bringing the
total of articles indexed over the 200,000 mark, and the IMF is
providing usable XML describing several of their publications series.

Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
http://repec.org