[RePEc-announce] RePEc in January 2006

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Thu Feb 2 15:05:21 EST 2006

As previously announced, we had a record 18 new RePEc archive, leading to
a significant increase in contents. Also, the citation analysis is getting
updated again after a move from hardware at Hitotsubashi University to a
machine a the Technical University of Valencia.

Now on to the standard features of this monthly email. During January, we
have recorded 444,299 file downloads and 1,727,155 abstract views, which
is far more that the same time last year. Landmarks reached this month:

80000000 total abstract view since bean counting started
360000   items listed
260000   online items listed
180000   abstracts
170000   working papers listed
10000    articles with references
2000     listed series and journals
1250     chapters listed
700      books listed

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063