[RePEc-announce] RePEc in November 2006

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Mon Dec 4 15:47:57 EST 2006

Hello all!

Yet another very busy month. We recorded 543,597 file downloads and
2,099,425 abstract views, which cumulate to 20,429,095 file downloads and
99,654,529 abstract views since we started counting. These are quite
staggering numbers, especially when you consider that they have been
thouroughly cleaned from robets, spiders, and repeat downloads, and they
relate to only a subset of RePEc services.

This brings us to the thresholds reached during the passed month:

20000000 cumulative file downloads
240000   listed articles
200000   papers announcements through NEP
90000    items with references
80000    articles with abstracts
50000    cited papers
2300     series
900      listed books
750      online books

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063