[RePEc-announce] J. Finance, Financial Review, JEMS and 130K

Kit Baum baum at bc.edu
Thu Jul 28 20:50:17 EDT 2005

With the addition of 3,709 articles from the Journal of Finance (3,605
of which have links to either Blackwell or JSTOR for subscribers'
full-text access) RePEc now indexes over 130,000 journal articles in
427 titles.

In the finance area, we also now index The Financial Review,
1984-present, with the last several years downloadable by subscribers
through Blackwell's site.

Blackwell have also provided metadata for Journal of Economics and
Management Strategy (JEMS), which they purchased from MIT Press, which
gives us download links back through vol. 5 (1996). We have full
coverage of this title in RePEc.

Our sincere thanks to Blackwell Publishers for these important
enhancements to RePEc's coverage. A large number of registered authors
will be most grateful to see their works in these journals indexed in
RePEc.

Kit

Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
http://repec.org