[RePEc-announce] Institute for International Economics [archive no. 483]

Kit Baum baum at bc.edu
Mon Jul 18 11:01:35 EDT 2005

Template-type: ReDIF-Archive 1.0
Handle: RePEc:iie
Name: Institute for International Economics
Maintainer-Email: hhillebrand at iie.com
The series is intended to convey the preliminary results of our ongoing
research. The research described in these papers is preliminary and has
not gone through the usual review process for Institute publications.
The views expressed in these papers are those of the authors and do not
necessarily reflect the views of the individual members of the
Institute's Board or Advisory Committee. We welcome feedback from
readers and encourage you to convey your comments and criticisms
directly to the authors.

Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
http://repec.org