[RePEc-announce] RePEc in March 2005

Christian Zimmermann christian.zimmermann at uconn.edu
Thu Apr 7 19:27:57 EDT 2005

Hello all.

Several important events this month. First WopEc and BibEc have now
definitively shut down. All traffic to these websites is now being
redirected to EconPapers. Second, a new mailing list was created for
archive maintainers who are interested in being more involved in RePEc or
who are simply interested in its operation and want to discuss it.
Subscription details are at
http://lists.openlib.org/mailman/listinfo/repec-archives

We had once again huge traffic on the RePEc sites, and download records
have been smashed. Over the past month, we had 476,576 file downloads and
1,711,764 abstract views.

Thresholds passed during the month:

400,000 monthly downloads
110,000 items listed in registered author profiles
450 participating archives
400 journals

Christian Zimmermann                                     FIGUGEGL!
Department of Economics
University of Connecticut
341 Mansfield Road, Unit 1063
Storrs, CT 06269-1063