[RePEc-announce] Taylor & Francis

Kit Baum baum at bc.edu
Thu Dec 23 07:31:31 EST 2004

I am pleased to announce that most of the content of Taylor & Francis
economics and business journals is now incorporated in the RePEc
database (including Routledge, Carfax, etc.). There are several titles
still to be added, but RePEc services are now displaying 17 T&F titles,
13 of which are newly added and the other four brought up to date.
These 10,000+ articles all have links to full content and many titles
have embedded references, which will aid the CitEc project to link them
to other works. T&F graciously provided the backfiles for their titles,
so that we have many years of content indexed for these journals.

The addition of T&F titles significantly strengthens our coverage of
business journals, with a number of  business and management related
journals, as well as two math/stat related titles.

With the addition of T&F's metadata, RePEc have passed the milestone of
150 000 journal articles in the database.

Best wishes of the season
Kit Baum

Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
http://repec.org