[RePEc-announce] Agreement with JSTOR

Kit Baum baum at bc.edu
Thu Jul 31 12:21:34 EDT 2003

I have today received executed copies of RePEc's "linking license
agreement" with JSTOR (http://jstor.org), with RePEc in the role of a
"JSTOR Non-Participating Organization". We will be changing the origin=
fields in RePEc templates to origin=repec at their request. The cover
letter accompanying the agreements, from  Bruce Heterick, Director of
Library Relations, JSTOR, reads in part

"...We are excited that the researchers who make such considerable use
of your resource are finding the linking to JSTOR so valuable. This is
precisely the type of use that Bill Bowen et al. envisioned when the
JSTOR archive was created."

Kit