[rclis] e-lis documents in DoIS

Antonella De Robbio derobbio at tin.it
Mon Jan 5 12:53:31 EST 2004

  Hi!
I have managed and revised all the rclisa.rdf file.
I hope that now the file will be more clean.
There was a lot of metadata with problems, so I have cleaned all the
file, and substitute
all strange characters with regular ASCII code.
In something case I have replaced the metadata because was impossibile
to read.
I have worked on the file download from MIMAS.
ftp://dois.mimas.ac.uk/pub/NetEc/ReLIS/oai/
The new correct file is located now on dois
http://www.dois.it/ReLIS/oai/rclisa/
http://www.dois.it/ReLIS/oai/rclisa/rclisa-revised.rdf

You can replaced the file on MIMAS with the other one, but please make
attention to
save a copy of the old file (in case the new could be have some
problems... indent or others)
Anyway I have saved a copy of the old file on dois server.

Attention: I have not yet work on the E-LIS database. I will do next weeks.
So if you take the data from there, for upgrading, they present yet the
same problems in order to
UTF8 characters!
For the moment I have arranged the rows in the ReDIF format file, so
maybe it will be useful to
Thomas too, considering that it is in a format which could be easily
converted in AMF.

Cheers
Antonella