[rclis] e-lis documents in DoIS

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Sat Jan 3 11:04:52 EST 2004

  Antonella De Robbio (Casa) writes

> more than 15%

  I may be able to get it to 20% for the journal article data,
  when I and Google get our act together. I doubt we will
  get better numbers. But latest figures have DBLP at 450k documents,
  we will get at least 50k papers out of the full thing.

> Is it possibile that now E-LIS data can be quite straightforwardly be
> included to in rclis?

  Ed's harvester can download the data for sure, but then we
  need to tweak the identifier structure and the metadata.
  This has to be done on an archive by archive basis.

  I see my work here to build a user service so that conversion
  to AMF/rclis really makes sense for providers.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                      mailto:krichel at openlib.org
                                 http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                             RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel