[rclis] e-lis documents in DoIS

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Sat Jan 3 00:38:02 EST 2004

  Jose Manuel Barrueco Cruz writes

> Comments, suggestions are wellcome!! Cheers,

  Note that Angela Cornwell and I are working on a drop-in replacement
  architecture for DoIS called DoCIS based on AMF/Geneva protocol
  and XSLT.

  The major component of this is of course the konz data. I have
  released today a set of AMF data containing konz results
  at http://fasolt.openlib.org/~arclis/amf_konz/. Tonight
  I looking at 5352 papers out of close to 30000 google searches.

  I guess that the news and reference can be quite
  straightforwardly be included into DoCIS through links.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                      mailto:krichel at openlib.org
                                 http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                             RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel