[rclis] rclis logo

Imma immasubirats at myrealbox.com
Fri Oct 24 02:44:23 EDT 2003

Thomas writes

>Where do you want to put in the existing webpage?
>Note that there are several pages, to keep visual
>consistency they will all have to be changed.

I would eliminate the spiders, putting the logo in the left high part of the web pages. Uhm...I think that the logo is not just a logo (as you think) so it looks like a mark, and it have to be seen more for the people...but I'm only suggesting.

>I think that Sasa's piece is best used when
>referencing to us. So I see it as our logo
>as a whole. I have therefore set to
>implement it at http://acis.openlib.org. I have
>also made a link to it on http://rclis.org
>but not placed it there.

ok, Antonella has changed the logo in E-LIS too.

Cheers,