[rclis] Scholar-Based Innovations in Publishing

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Tue Jun 24 13:26:15 EDT 2003

  Gerry Mckiernan writes

>    I am pleased to announce the availability of a most 'exciting'
> [:-)] PowerPoint presentation prepared for the ALCTS Scholarly
> Communications Discussion Group meeting at ALA Toronto on Monday,
> June 23, 2003 at the Metro Toronto Convention Center.

  Gerry, had you actually been there to present it, the excitement at the
  meeting would have been a lot more than it was. I was in attendance,
  but I was not asked to (and would never be up to the task to) replace
  you. I am sorry to not have met you on this occasion.

> [Of course, I wll  deposit these full-text items, as well as other
> scholarship,  including this ALCTS presentation {:-), in  _DLIST_ and
> _E-LIS_].

  Actually, if you just submit to one, it will be perfectly fine.
  Thanks for making these slides available, and even more for
  being such an advocate for our case.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                      mailto:krichel at openlib.org
                                 http://openlib.org/home/krichel