[rclis] Re: Quality Assurance Mechanisms for Scholarship *Before* Publication

Carlos Benito carbea at iata.csic.es
Tue Aug 5 14:17:38 EDT 2003

Gerry:
    I recently read an original paper in Information Management that
expresses some views related to your question:
    IS journal review process: a survey of IS research practices and
journal review issues.
    Some paragraphs :
        "This study explores how IS researchers view journal review and
publication process based on their professional status..." (emphasis mine)
    For short, i'll send you the abstract page in other mail.