[rclis] montreal proposal

Thomas Krichel rclis@lists.openlib.org
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:44:54 -0500

  I have had a meeting at Soros today. They approve the Montreal
  proposal. There are two minor corrections to be made and the
  institution who is receiving the funds will have to be named.
  I have not been given a letter, but this is only a matter of
  me sending them a slightly revised draft (my figures do not
  add up :-()

  The proposal is online at

  http://wotan.liu.edu/home/krichel/proposals/montreal.html

  print

  http://wotan.liu.edu/home/krichel/proposals/montreal.a4.pdf or
  http://wotan.liu.edu/home/krichel/proposals/montreal.letter.pdf

  I think that this is a great day for all of us. I will be offline
  at a conference for much of the rest of the day and tomorrow.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                                   mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                              http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                          RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel