[rclis] jita classification of LIS

Thomas Krichel rclis@lists.openlib.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:37:03 -0600

  Hi,

  we are a group working on a new documentation system for Computing,
  Libarary and Information Science, see http://rclis.org
  As part of this effort,  we are setting up a new eprint
  archive for LIS, called E-lis. For this we need some
  classification scheme, that is fairly coarse, just to allow
  folks to submit to different areas. We have done some
  work based on your own work for the RIS and on the scheme
  used by the newsagent project. The result is at

  http://rclis.org/internal/jita.txt

  Since you are renowned expert, we would be grateful if
  we could quickly pick your brains on this one. Any comments
  will be gratefully received, and acknowledged in
  any revision.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                                   mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                              http://openlib.org/home/krichel