[rclis] Re: E-LIS layout

Antonella De Robbio rclis@lists.openlib.org
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 14:58:08 +0100

Hi Imma!

> Ok, I have translated : template-en.xml, citations-en.xml and
> phrases-en.xml. Can you tell me (please) what I must to translate more?

Yes, I will give you the extacts files. I will put it in our server dois.
Make attention please: the translation must to be done inside TAGs
using a text editor very simple, better if  a vi or vim or others for Win
too (if you prefer).

> (except subject tree because it's in discussion)

Of course ... I have to translate it too ...
It will be better if we put the traslations (availables) directly on the
subject tree file, on the TAGs XML. But don't worry,  I will do it when all
will be ready.
Thank you for your precious work
antonella