[rclis] progress report

Thomas Krichel rclis@lists.openlib.org
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:13:17 -0500

  Jose Manuel Barrueco Cruz writes

> In fact, we == she, Fernanda Peset, Assistant Professor at the
> Universidad Politecnica. She wrotte the application (in just two
> days, a great work!)...

  Gee, what a rate of return, says the economist. I am sure that all
  members will join me to congradulate Fernanda.

  I will try to put a web site for rclis together, probably next
  week rather than this week. I suggest that we make the full text
  of the application available, though not necessary link to it from
  the main page, but have it in a sudirectory /funding or so.

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                                   mailto:krichel@openlib.org
                                              http://openlib.org/home/krichel
  CORRECT private phone: 1-718-507-1117   RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel